BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Routine? Say What?

So Lilly did come, life goes on for Chicky Baby and we are now proud parents.

We have run the gauntlet of grandmas, survived the onslaught of onlookers and swam through the sea of yea-sayers. So let it be said that all of our visitors have been wonderful and Lilly has been quite the hostess. What to do now? Settle into a “routine” of course. Will we ever know the meaning of the word again?

Sleep deprivation is a doozie! I woke one day to find that Rene was so tired that he put the Pringles away in no other place than the freezer. I can’t remember the last time I did anything and we are shells of ourselves. But a big ol’ but: It truly is worth it! Our little Lovey (what my Grandma Natalie used to call me) has got magnetism! I can say that for sure because I can’t get a grab in edgewise when there is someone else in the room. Lilly’s feet will most likely never touch the ground, as they say, because of all the adoring Holders around.

I can't quit huggin' and kissin' on this baby and no one's gonna stop me.

¿La Rutina? ¿Que es eso?

Bueno al fin llego Lilly, la vida sigue para Chicky Baby y hoy somos padres orgullosos.

Hemos corrido la gama de abuelas, sobrevivimos los miradores y nadamos en el mar de felicitaciones. Todos nuestros visitantes han sido maravillosos y Lilly ha sido excelente anfitriona ¿Y hoy que hacemos? Por supuesto, acomodarnos a una "rutina". Algún día volveremos a saber el significado de esa palabra?

Privación de sueño es ¡duro! Un día me desperté y descubrí que Rene estaba tan cansado que guardo las papitas Pringles en ningún otro lugar que el congelador. No recuerdo la ultima vez que hice algo, y no somos ni la mitad de lo que eramos antes. Pero, y este "pero" es muy importante, todo esto de veras vale la pena. Nuestra pequeña Lovey (es el nombre que me llamaba mi abuela Natalie) tiene magnetismo! Lo digo con seguridad porque no es posible tenerla en mis brazos cuando hay otras personas en el mismo cuarto con ella. Los pies de Lilly seguramente nunca tocaran el piso, porque siempre tiene a varía gente encantados de cargarla. No puedo parar de abrazar y besar a esta bebé, y nadie me va parar.

2 comments:

Poppie Al said...

To Lilly Poppins, as you will be addressed by Poppie Poppins,(gampa Al), because you are perfect in every way, I have this to say......

SUPERCALAFRAGA(LILLY)EXPIALADOODLE
IF YOU SAY IT LOUD ENOUGH , WE'LL HAVE SOME APPLE STRUDEL.
(on our way to Disneyland)
say nanight,
I love you
Poppie

Nugget's Mamma said...

This is going in the next blog entry. Both of Lilly's Grandpas are quite the characters!