BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Some Nugget Tidbits

"Arrgh!"
Next time you see Lilly be sure to ask her what a pirate says (I wonder who taught her that).
This is a picture of Lilly harvesting her tomato booty.

She loves washing her hands and up until recently it was always a big production. A few days ago, we heard her grunting and then heard the water running in the bathroom. Typically, those are NOT things that you want to hear when a toddler is involved (or anyone, really). She had pulled her little stool over to the toilet, climbed on top of it and was in there washing up, all on her own. And yes, there was a bit of a mess afterwards. Oh well.
Fountain Day
She was bold and brave when we took her last year. This year she was done in about 10 minutes. I think that was because she had other activities in mind.
She suckered my mom into taking her on the choo choo train.
Grandmas, at least the ones around these here parts, will do just about anything for the Nugget.

But who could resist that face?

4 comments:

SD Mom said...

I know I couldn't resist! Where is that choo choo train? Is that in Victoria Gardens? Drew loves Toot Toots.

knaubs said...

Somehow, all of the warm, loving, and concise thoughts that I have in my mind come out as, "cutie little Nugget!". I now see how grandmas in the movies opt to squeeze cheeks.

knaubs said...

So Lilly, if you are reading this years later, sorry about the squeezing. If I lived closer I'm sure I would be the weird yet loving aunt. xxoo.

Nugget's Mamma said...

Ha, ha. Crackin' me up Auntie.