BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ho, Ho, Ho! Greeeeen Giant!

Today I heard Lilly say, "Mommy, look at my lips." I turned around to see that she had used a green, nonwashable marker to turn her lips and much of the surrounding area to a lovely shade of green. She looked like she had been making out with the Green Giant, or his little buddy Sprout at least. So we scrubbed. And scrubbed. She's still green.
She not worried about it. But the marker's fate was to be tossed into the trashcan, never to be seen again.

5 comments:

SD Mom said...

At least she looks good in green! Seriously, how do you get pictures in between text on your blog entries? As you know, I am new to this blogging business!

sejlot said...

LMAO!! Oh no! I hope it wasn't one of the ones I gave her, I swear the package did say washable! Well, at least count your lucky stars she hasn't gotten hold of a pair of scissors yet and cut her own hair. Steve says that's one of the most fun parental experiences. hahahahahaaa

Nugget's Mamma said...

No, no. I don't know where the hey she found that marker/lipstick.

Nugget's Mamma said...

All I do is put the curser at the bottom right corner of photos and start typing. The text pops in between the photos. I found it a little easier to do on a PC as opposed to a Mac. But both work.

SD Mom said...

Okay then I will update my blog this weekend. Check back Sunday night!