BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Fix for the Photo Junkies

It has been awhile so I thought that I would post a couple photos to keep the photo junkies at bay. This was on the way to her Tata's 60th birthday party. She talked me into some lip gloss. She is not girly in the sense that she is prissy, but she definitely enjoys indulging in girly things. Lip gloss, halter dresses and pretty barrettes.
I thought this was funny. The book cover is blurred. It is Lincoln on Leadership. You can never start too early. Just kidding. She grabbed the book herself, snuggled up and was feeling very grownup reading one of Mommy's books.

4 comments:

Jen @ frazzled 5 said...

Love IT! You are so good at this blogging thing! I crack up everytime I read it!!

Love you guys,
jen

SD Mom said...

She is so sweet! I love that picture Rene posted of her on FB today too. Now the real question is - why are you reading Lincoln on Leadership? What happened to Chick Lit? That is all I can read anymore. Nothing too heavy!

Nugget's Mamma said...

Jen,
Even if you just update pictures with titles, we will be thrilled. Our teeny family is so scattered now. A glimpse makes us happy!

Nugget's Mamma said...

Smitha,
It was a work book but it is great!
Congrats on being a mommy of a little lady! It is way more fun than I could have ever imagined.