BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Copy Cat





Lilly has started to mimic, which means she is an endless source of entertainment.  She high fives, gives kisses when you ask for them in Spanish and says, "Duuuude!" when we say, "Duuuude!" We are having so much fun with her.  Her vocabulary is growing but what truly amazes me is her understanding.  Before, I would tell her something and I knew that I was just wasting my breath because she had no clue what I was talking about.  Now she responds to what I say.  For example, the other day I said, "Uh oh!  Mona has your ball."  She promptly turned towards Mona.  Got up, sauntered over to her, said, "Doggy," and gently wrestled with her for the ball.
She also sings, kind of, when certain songs come on and she will grab my hand and pull me to where she wants me to go so that I can help her get something.  Lately she wants me to take her out into the backyard to play in her pool.  We battle with that one.  It is flippin' hot around here!

0 comments: