BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Holy Crap!

Lilly is going to kill me for this one day but it is so funny that I cannot leave it out. The other day I seized a rare opportunity and threw her on her toilet seat to try for her first dookie. It went down well and she did accomplish her first potty shidoobie. The next day she walked into the living room, pointed to her tummy and said, "poo, poo." She then led me into the bathroom to get back onto her seat. I was surprised at her precociousness but figured that she is at the right age to get going on potty training. She is just letting us know that she is ready. But here is the part that blew me away. She insisted on having a book to look at while she was sitting there and when she was done, she grabbed some toilet paper and reached back like she was wiping. She is a crackup! It made me realize how observant she truly is. We all need to be on our best behavior these days. We also need to get a better latch on that door. She tends to bust in pretty much whenever she wants, obviously.

0 comments: