BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

What's Mine is Yours

Unbeknown to my mom, I used to sneak her clothes and wear them to school in junior high.  I didn't have a sister to steal from so my mom was the victim.  I figured it was part of having a daughter.
I just didn't think that it would happen so young.  Lilly was insistent upon wearing my heels all over the house.  However, no matter how cute the pair she picked is, they do not make up for that outfit (her daddies doing).
She is so silly.  If you haven't seen her in a while, you are in for some surprises.  Her bag of tricks get heavier each and every day.

1 comments:

sejlot said...

there must have been some mind altering substance going on to get Rene to pick THAT out! Even color blind you wouldn't put that together sober. LOL

Doesn't matter, she still struts it, owns it, and looks like the diva she should be. :)