BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Boo-ti-fah!

Lilly likes her tree. She thinks it is boo-ti-fah (beautiful). We haven't decorated it yet. A friend suggested that we only use ornaments that we do not mind being mangled. One of the craftier teachers at my school has invited us over to make some playdough gingerbread people ornaments and some hand and foot print ornaments. I'm kind of excited about it.Nugget (Lilly) and I did some Christmas shopping today. She hasn't unwrapped any of them yet but she was definitely interested in them. She kept moving them back and forth from the couch to the tree.
She even started kissing them.
After about 30 minutes of sorting gifts, she finally tuckered out.

1 comments:

knaubs said...

What a cutie-patutie! Keep 'em comin', she is growing so fast!! At this rate, the next time I'm down I'll be able to have a full conversation with her.
Miss you guys already. xox.