BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Trip to the Steely's

It's great. Lilly is finally at the age where she can go outside and play with Robin without me having to hover over her the entire time (I did sneak watch from the window). It is nice that Robin is old enough to come tell us if Lilly tries to eat dirt or something like that.


Lilly hasn't quite gotten the hang of the push Popsicle. She popped it out of the sleeve multiple times until it finally just melted all over her, as you can see.

This is Baby Murphy, or as I like to call him, Papa SMurphy.

2 comments:

SD Mom said...

Wow they actually have a usable backyard! I am jealous! I am still a notorious hover mom. Maybe when he hits 10?

knaubs said...

Love these. Nikki recently sent me a card and on the back of the envelope Robin had drawn a little picture. There were 5 images; me, you, Rene, Lilly and Mona.

How cute is that?! Things like that and these pictures keep me connected-make me feel like I'm there in spirit even though 421 miles away.

Love you!