BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Oooooh Barracuda!

In this picture that she snapped of herself, you can see why her eye color is still a mystery.
En está foto que ella misma se tomó, pueden ver porque todavía no se sabe el color de sus ojos.


I finally got a picture of her where you can see her two front teeth. Now that she has four pearlies, she is starting to investigate what they can do. For example, right now as I type, she is trying to bite my toes. A few minutes ago she was snuggling my knee and then, before I knew it, she was chomping down on it. Consider yourself forwarned.

Al fin pude sacarle foto a sus dos dientes de enfrente. Ya que tiene 4 dientitos empieza a investigar lo que puede hacer con ellos. Por ejemplo, ahorita mientras estoy mecanografiando está tratando de morder los dedos de mi pie. Hace pocos minutos estaba abrazando mi rodilla, y antes que supe lo que estaba pasando me le dio una gran mordida. Considere que le hemos advertido, esta niña muerde.

0 comments: