BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Stranger Danger

I love and appreciate it when any of you take the time to comment on the blog. It will be neat for Lilly to go back later and see them too. So please comment on. However, I have had to change the process for comments in order to avoid a repeat of the nastiness that occured today. Unfortunately there are some real sickos out there and apparently they like to make incredibly inappropriate comment links on baby blogs. I have now given myself veto power on any comments. All comments will be emailed to me for my approval before they actually appear on the blog. It is a shame that people need to do things like this, but I guess it is good that they aren't out doing worse things.
ps. Blogger's spell check is on the fritz. It is starting to drive me crazy.


Peligro - Desconocido

Me encanta y les agradezco cuando ustedes me dejan algún comentario en nuestro blog. Va a ser muy lindo para Lilly poder regresar a este blog y leer las cosas que ustedes les quieren decir. Así que, por favor, añaden sus palabras de amor y observaciones. Pero fíjense que ahora tuve que cambiar el proceso de dejar comentarios, por algo que pasó. Aparentemente hay gente muy enfermas mentalmente que les gusta dejar comentarios poco apropiados y enlaces asquerosos en los blogs de bebitos. Ahora tendré que aprobar de cualquier comentario antes de que aparezca en esté blog. Es una desgracia que hay gente que hace cosas así, pero supongo que es mejor a que salgan a hacer otras cosas peores. P.D. El corrector de ortografía que tiene Blogger (este sitio de la red) no esta trabajando. Me está volviendo loca.

0 comments: