BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Boooooooooooo!

Long story short...Lilly threw my phone into the bathtub tonight. I am sure that it was in there long enough for brain damage to ensue. I keep shaking it and water keeps flowing out of it. Needless to say, I am now on the dark side of the moon, aka Incommunicato. Email works. Hopefully my Precious (the phone) will be dry and revived tomorrow. My whine: I love that phone. I totally geeked out on it when I got it, over two years ago, and I am still in deep smitt. My thumbs are mourning.


Anoche Lilly tiró mi teléfono en la tina. Estoy segura que permaneció en el agua lo suficiente para arruinarse. Lo sigo sacudiendo, y le caen chorros de agua... Ni tengo que mencionar que hoy estoy al otro lado de la luna, que diga, incomunicada. Todavía tengo correo electrónico. Espero que quizás mañana, el teléfono estará seco y se vuelva a resucitar. Mi queja: Adoro ese teléfono, me fascinó cuando lo compre hace 2 años y todavía me gustaba igual como cuando lo compre. Mis pulgares todavía lamentan nuestra pérdida.

1 comments:

knaubs said...

I love this picture!!