BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Over the Hills and Through the Woods

My grandpa, mom and Alan have moved from the desert to Arrowhead. It is awesome!

The house was built to the specifications of a wildlife preserve so their are tons of critters everywhere. My grandpa fills all of the feeders every morning. Then squirrels, chipmunks and all kinds of birds mob the back deck.

You can then go inside to the warmth and sit on these comfy, cozy chairs and watch the feeding frenzy. I think that my grandpa is really enjoying the simplicity and beauty in his new life.

In the far distance are the Pinnacles. This whole canyon and many of the surrounding houses burnt during the fires last year. That means that the area should not be subject again to fires, for awhile at least.


1 comments:

knaubs said...

How wonderful!
I am so happy for your grandpa, mom, and Alan.
xoxo