BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Gimme Some Sugar

Boy did I hear it for not sending out a picture Christmas card. I didn't know this, but you are absolutely required to do it when you have a kid. I thought I would shoot for a Valentine's Day picture to redeem myself. I was going to keep them as a surprise but I could not resist posting them now. Plus, declaring my intention on the blog will make me actually do it. The Kelleys will get the first copy, that is, after the Grandmas.

One of my favorite things in the whole world is dancing babies. She really likes shakin' her tail feather. I love it!

Una de la cosas que me facinan son los bebes bailando. De veras le gusta bailar. ¡Me encanta!

Dame Azúcar

De veras que todo mundo se quejo con migo por no mandar una tarjeta de navidad con foto de Lilly. No lo sabía, pero es requerimiento que al tener hijo, en tiempo de navidad, hay que mandarlas. Creo que voy a hacer el intento de recompensar para el Día de San Valentín. Iba tratar de usar estas fotos como sorpresa, pero no pude resistir ponerlas ya. Además, declarando mis intenciones en este blog hará que lo cumpla. La familia Kelly va a recibir la primera, que diga, después de las abuelas.

1 comments:

SD Mom said...

Did you decide not to send them out?