BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

My Sherona


She isn't actually talking on the phone. She is dancing to MP3s. Although she did make her first independent phone call recently. She speed dialed my mom and was chattin' away to her. I didn't know it had happened until my mom called me back a few minutes later. So sneaky!

No está hablando por teléfono. Está bailando a los MP3. Aunque hace poquito hizo una llamada ella solita. Llamó a mi mamá con mi celular y se puso a platicar con ella. Ni supe que lo había hecho hasta que me llamó mi mamá a pocos minutos después. ¡Que traviesa!


It starts off slow but then she starts rockin' out. Yes, I did snort. Did you know that you can't rotate videos? I do now.
Empieza despasito pero después se pone bien animada. Si, esa soy yo, riendome y resoplando. Sabían que no se pueden rotar los vídeos? Hoy lo aprendí.

0 comments: