BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Paunch

Rene and I have been great fans of the comic strip Get Fuzzy since we have been dating. Rob, the main character, writes comics strips about his two fantastically paunchy pets, Satchel the Dog and Bucky the Cat. What I am realizing lately is that Mona is looking suspiciously like them. PreLilly she was lean as a greyhound. Now, I see evidence of her very own version of sympathy pregnancy fat, that she just can't drop. She is barely fitting through her doggydoor right now. Scheite!


My 1st New Years resolution is:


1) Walk Mona more

I am surprised by the amount of my musings this month. I am sure I am overwhelming ya'll. I figure I should go with it when I feel it because there are times when I am completely dried up.

Panza

Rene y yo somos aficionados de la tira cómica que se llama "Get Fuzzy" desde que heramos novios. Rob, el personaje principal escribe tiras sobre sus dos mascotas barrigonas, el perro Satchel y el gato Bucky. Lo que e notado últimamente es que Mona a empezado a resemblarse a estas mascotas. Antes que tuvimos a Lilly era delgada como un galgo. Ahora veo su propia versión de aumento de peso por simpatía del embarazo, y no a podido perder el exceso. Apenas cabe en su puerta de perrito.

Mierda.

Mi Primer Buen Propósito Del Año Nuevo:

1) Encaminar mas a Mona

Estoy sorprendida en tener tantas meditaciones este mes. De seguro los estoy abrumando. Pienso que es mejor seguirle la honda cuando me viene la inspiración, porque hay tiempos en que no me viene nada.

0 comments: