BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Well, Look Who's a Little Houdini

To thwart her escape efforts, we set up a perimeter of pillows in the living room. She laughed in our faces and then promptly commenced with figuring all possible ways outta there. We are at the stage where she is a whirlwind of mobile energy (I do realize that this "stage" will most likely remain until her teenage years). She leaves us breathless sometimes. I am enjoying it though. I call her Mommy Goat because she climbs all over me like I am a mountain. She can even pull herself up on my legs and stand there for a while, peaking through my knee caps.

Miren Quien Se Ha Hecho En Una Houdini Pequeña

Para frustrar sus intenciones de escapar, le hicimos un perímetro de almohadas en la sala. Se rió de nosotros y rápidamente encontro todo modo de salirse de allí. Estamos en la etapa en que ella es un torbellino de energía (si, e realizado que esta "etapa" probablemente continuará hasta su adolescencia). Nos deja jadeantes. Pero lo estoy gozando. Le digo Mamá Cabra porque me escala como si fuera montaña. Hasta se puede subir por mis piernas, y quedarse parada, mirando entre mis rodillas.





She amazes us and cracks us up daily. She is saying mamamama and papapapa but I think I am papa and Rene is mama. We'll take that though. For those of you who are interested, her Abuelo has NOT gotten her to say "Puta Mommy" yet. But, her Abuela has gotten her to start waving and is working on blowing kisses.


Ella nos asombra y nos da carcajadas a diario. Dice ma ma ma ma y pa pa pa pa, pero creo que yo soy pa pa y Rene es ma ma. Por ahora, lo aceptamos. Para los que están interesados, su abuelo todavía NO a logrado enseñarle a decir "Puuuta Mama". Pero, su abuela si le ha enseñado a decir adiós con su manita y esta trabajando en enseñarle a soplar besos.

0 comments: