BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thay-tah Ladies, Surefire Babies

If you look closely, you can see that Robin and Baby E (Lilly) were both magnetically drawn to the carrots (No, Bev, Nikki and I did not pose this picture). It must be an inherent gene. Not that either set of parents would push Redlands or Theta on our daughters, but it would be fun. They are close enough in age that they would be active together. It would mean, though, that I would be forced to attend events. By then maybe I will have found some way to enjoy Rush tea parties and the like. Deep down, I would be thrilled to see Lilly become a Theta. Can you blame me? Although I was recently reminded of the Chi Sig's Theta song. Maybe I should rethink this... Nah!

Ahh. The Theta House.

La Casa de Las Thetas.

Si ponen atención, pueden ver que Robin y la Bebe E (apodo de Lilly) tienen afán por las zanahorias (Esta foto no fue posada por Nikki, Bev, o yo). Debe estar en sus genes. No es decir que nosotros las empujáramos a asistar a la Universidad de Redlands (adonde todos fuimos) ni a ingresarse en la hermandad para mujeres, Theta. Pero si fuera divertido. Están suficiente cerca en edad para asistir juntas, pero significaría que yo tuviera que asistir a varios eventos en la escuela. Quizás para ese entonces encontrare modo de disfrutar de los tés con otras Thetas. En el fondo, me gustaría que Lilly fuera una Theta. ¿Me pueden culpar? Aunque, hace poco me recordé de una canción de las Thetas que cantaban los Chi Sig (una fraternidad). Tal vez debo pensarlo bien... No, quizás no.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting the headless picture of Robin on there! 8) Just kidding, I know how cute the moment was. 8)

lwtoledo@cuca.k12.ca.us said...

I know. That was the only one that showed the carrots though.